kurkure making machine
Kurkure is a kind of extruded snacks, very crunchy and great in
taste. Nik naks is made by extrusion process. The corn grits are
moisturized in a vertical mixer with water, oil then feed to the
Rotary Head Extruder. In the extruder, due to excess heat and
pressure from the screws the meal gets heated and the moisture
content gets reduced. The meal passes through the die and gets cut
by the cutting knifes into required lengths. The nik naks is fried
in cooking oil and then cooled before flavoring. Seasonings are
sprayed on the nik naks to improve their taste.
1) Belt transmission between motor and gear box,reducing energy
2) Feeding,main driving device, and rotary cutting device adopt
inverter to adjust the speed with more powerful drive, stable
running, and low consumption.
3) Screw is made of alloy steel with long life.Segmental assembled
screws are applied tomore kinds of materials and products
4) Automatic lubrication system can lower down power consumption
and prolong the life.
5) Double screws feed equal materials forcibly.
6) Hanging mould and knives seat and bearing knife adjusting system
can adjust the kniver exactly and swiftly.
1. Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
2. Free project planning and design services;
3. Free debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
4. Free long distance shipping management from seller's factory to
named place by buyer;
5. Free maintenance and operating training personally;
6. Free new production techniques and formulas;
7. Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance